CARRIER NEUTRAL customers
This thread will list FDC customers who have carrier neutral connectivity (Internet connection that is not going through FDC'S network).
You are welcomed to contact these customers to purchase
- IP space
- back up connectivity
- carrier neutral connectivity
Please note that FDC will not be responsible for any disputes, performance issues or any other problems that are associated with using 3rd party service.
FDC will only function as a cross connect provider between customers
Contact person: Brandon Wade
Contact email: email@example.com
Connectivity: TINET (Tiscali) Transit and IP addresses
Location: FDC Denver facility
The following port speeds are offered:
- 10 mbps dedicated / not shared / full duplex - $89.95 USD / Mo
- 100 mbps dedicated / not shared / full duplex - $399.95 USD / Mo
- 1,000 mbps dedicated / not shared / full duplex - Contact for quote
These ports offered are 100% dedicated.
Ports speeds available on a daily basis for live event streaming, etc:
- 10mbps dedicated / full duplex - $10.00 USD / Day (2 Day Minimum)
- 100mbps dedicated / full duplex - $55.00 USD / Day (2 Day Minimum)
- Up to 5 static IP's assigned at no cost
- IPv6 now available
- Contact for /27 /26 /25 & /24 assignment pricing*
(* Justification Form Required)
Traceroute/Ping IP: 184.108.40.206
10MB Test File: http://www.icastcenter.com/10MBtest.zip
1GB Test File: http://www.icastcenter.com/1GBtest.zip
Usage graphs are included. We accept PayPal or Bank Wire Transfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.
No spam + No adult content + No IRC + DMCA compliance required Service provided at FDC's Denver facility only. Contracts available, but not required.
Last edited by bummer; April 10th, 2011 at 02:19.